We felt like it is a good time to go over the work we have done in Euro Fishing in the past 6 months. Hopefully this will help anyone with legacy issues or who may have missed patch notes when they were posted. You will see that a number of historical bugs have now been addressed.
Below is a full list of the fixes and improvements made to the core game in this time period. Look out for the next update coming soon.
- Games engine has been upgraded to 4.15.
- Fish swimming onto land has been addressed.
- Line on the rod is now fully connected to the reel.
- Multiplayer matchmaking UI has been updated.
- Implementation of content add on system.
- New lake add on available.
- Fixed issue where incorrect boss fish thumbnails would be displayed in the Angler’s Log.
- Fixed an issue where opening rod select widget, whilst reeling would cancel in reeling.
- Improved times on loading screens.
- Fixed bug where after picking up a rod with a fish on, the fish will instantly be lost.
- High line tension with the clutch set to 0 should now occur less frequently.
- Various text clipping issues have been fixed.
- Fixed issue where incorrect button prompts would appear.
- Fixed inconsistencies in some tackle shop items names.
- Fixed bug where brands/logos would appear upside down on rods.
- Fixed bug regarding cast lines when teleporting whilst holding a cast out rod.
- Fixed issues that would sometimes prevent Academy tutorials from being completed.
- Fixed multiple collision boxes on environmental assets.
- Fixed issue regarding physics of the line when reeling in.
- 4 new baits have been added to the tackle shop – Royal Marine, TNT, Atlantic Heat and Liver Pro.
- Readjusted fish AI to prevent fish from taking baits too big for them.
- Implemented server side loading screens.
- Fixed issue where rig/bait would unrealistically bobble after first casting out.
- Fixed issue in the challenges where score wasn’t always awarded after hitting a target.
- Fixed issue regarding leaderboard navigation.
- Fixed various localisation issues.
- Fixed Academy crash