We recently became aware of an issue in which not all of the boss fish were present in our new venue, Manor Farm Lake. We have released an update for Steam and Xbox One users that will rectify this issue. The fix that is needed for PlayStation 4 is more complicated and still currently being worked on as a matter of urgency. We will update PS4 players as soon as we have more details.
In this update we have also included a few minor changes to the achievements so they should now unlock when you have met the criteria for them.
The full patch notes have been included below.
- Achievements for getting all boss fish on Manor fixed
- Achievements for getting all boss fish on Foundry fixed
- Achievement for getting a boss fish of all species on Manor fixed
- Achievement for getting a cat boss on Foundry fixed
- Boss fish AI has been improved on Manor Farm Lake
- Missing boss fish from Manor Farm are now in the lake
- Missing boss fish from Angler’s Log for Manor Farm are now appearing correctly
- Misnamed boss fish have been corrected on Manor
- Misnamed boss fish have been corrected on Foundry
- Xbox Live Gold prompts no longer pop up for Silver members
- User no longer has to catch an additional fish to unlock ‘Catch all Boss fish achievements’ (Manor and Foundry)